Sunday, September 27, 2009

On a much less melodramatic note

Gosh. I am totally useless without him here! I need a new lappie and I have no clue where to even start searching. *Sigh*

Didn't sleep well last night because I went to bed so early, but he called when he landed which made me smile. Did my running around today as planned, and I'm feeling a lot saner. I'm still considering cashing in on the sympathy and calling in sick tomorrow sha. Abeg, life is short and your boyfriend only moves to another country once.

2009 is coming to a close and I still havent started some stuff on my VERY short 2009 to-do list. Sad ehn?

3 comments:

Myne said...

LOL, glad you've calmed down. Go to work sha, it will help take your mind off things.

Kate said...

on a melodramatic note..can u update! mschew

TayneMent said...

whats the point of having a blog if you won't update. It's not like it's a lot, you just write a few lines.geez