Friday, August 24, 2007

So

I went out and bought that body pillow like Ive been threatening.

Life is good. I like the new job. I don't know many people (that I actually want to hang out with) in this area so life is pretty boring now and I'm making all sorts of plans for trips out of tow (which usually means a very broke year for me).

Femi Kuti leaves the country next week so I'm going to the city to say goodbye. Meeting up with one of the spring break ladies and V and him to paint the town pastel pink (I KNOW these people are far too boring to do anything remotely red, and I'm designated driver so I gotta be tame too so eh. Cant see ghanaboy because he is in Chicago, so i gotta settle for pink).

Screwed up royally at owrk a few times this week, but apparently I'm allowed since I'm new, but I hear I only get one chance, and I used it up pretty fast. Gotta double check my double checks twice from now on.

One horrifyingly hot cutie, but I haven't made any major moves yet. Just ogling him from the distance for now.

Life is good. And I'm happy.

No comments: