Monday, October 16, 2006

I don't wanna bore you with my troubles....

...but there's something about the way you move and that enourmous smile and that cockyness that makes me weak and knocks me off my feet.


Stevie is a genius. End of story.

So I guess Im back in crush. Except now, he is turning into an asshole. What is it about me and being able to pick assholes out of a crowd even blindfolded? He pissed me off satruday night....made a stupid comment that hurt my feelings...but that didnt stop me from dancing with him half the night... in the words of one buddy..actually let me hold that thought.....I have an aunt crawling around the blogosphere, so a sista gotta be careful *wink*

I didn't do anything bad. Brownies honor.

In other news? I'm a facebook whore. I'm totally reinventing myself and I'n not sure its a good or bad thing. Its a completely skin deep reinvention, trying to finally TRULY break free from my lifelong "one of the boys" status. It's going slow, and its a bit expensive, but I'm relatively certain my mother would approve.

I'm trying not to let myself think about it too deeply, because I know I'll hate myself for giving in and letting other people and society determine what I should look like and how I should act, but what can I do? Yeah, I'm sure you all have a comprehensive list of what I should do but I'd rather not hear it until after my experiment has failed. Goodbye enormous backpacks, ponytails and shiny forehead. Goodbye fun, bubbly happy Tori.

Okay, maybe not that. I can't stop having a great time and just being totally silly. But I'll try to be a little more ladylike about it and start dancing like someone truly is watching [because someone usually is].

2 comments:

soul said...

sometimes....
A girl just gotta do what a girl gotta do.
sometimes you gotta taste and experience the other side
sometimes and at some point, even you can get tired of the backpacks and ponytails.

A friend once asked me why I was hiding myself away, I told her I didn't think I was, and then she pointed out how I was hiding away...
let's just say, the backpack only gets used when I'm carrying both laptops..
something,... well .. u just let go.
wishing you every success in everything that you do.

Anonymous said...

tell me about it- i'v only ever liked assholes. they have an appeal cuz of how much they can hurt u.