Tuesday, February 20, 2007

On My House, on my Job , On my loot, shoes, my shirt

...my fathers last name?

Lol. Robin Thicke (the OLD, untimberlake like Thicke) on the brain.

I have a job interview to fly out to tomorrow. But what if I really REALLY dont want the job? It is rude to cancel and just not go? Especially when my dream job was stripped away from me by the fates (hell, maybe I should be grateful, they started having money issues... maybe its better that started before I started work, than when i have a mortgage and 3 kids). Ugh.

Jobhunting bites monkeys ass.

Currently Listening to Brand New Jones. First time I heard the song, I thought his girlfriend/partner was his "brand new jones" but then I listened properly and I realized his time away from her was his brand new jones. How do you NOT love an artist that admits that you don't ever truly want to be around someone 24/7 losing your mind completely because the ass wont get out of your hair?

I unhid the posts. I decided screw it. Femi, if you see the posts someday, I hope you feel flattered. Life continues.

I have a meeting in half an hour and I have no intention of doing the work I needed to do to prepare for it. I hope my group members are nerd enough to just let me stand there and look pretty. I just don't want to do any work.

Speaking of pretty, I'm there again. Waking up and wearing make-up just because. Going to class in the snow with a spring in my step. Hell, my step is so springy, my professor asked me if I hurt myself ( he thought I was limping). I'm not hopeful this time, I'm just....I have no idea how to describe it. I'm not at peace, I'm not content, neither am I scared. Im just....okay. I'm okay with everything.
Well, almost everything. But that's my fault and life continues so I'll leave that one alone.

I decided to stop cussing. Not because I have any moral objection to it ( well, I used to, but I'm at a morality low right now) but because I hate the way my voice sounds to cuss words. I really don't like my voice in general. I hate the sound of it recorded. I hate the sound of it in microphones. And mostly, I hate the sound of cuss words in my voice.

Insane? Maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What company?
Good luck in advance.

LMAO @ your prof asking if you hurt yourself. So friggin dead..

Yes, stop cussing. Potty mouthed Leprechaun.

Lowla said...

If you know you want the job, then go for the interview, if its for you, you'll get it.
We all have our 3 mins. of madness, I know I have mine and im still insanely sane.lol