Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I had the oddest dream

I was walking back from class worried about my grandad because my mom had told me he was showing her a book he was readingand telling and how it mirrored his own life but his hands were empty. I guess I was worried he was going senile.

I walked towards them, as tjhey were sitting outside in the clearing in my apartment complex and I heard him praying aloud. I walked towards them and knelt beside him and bowed my head to pray with them, but when he felt my presence he stopped praying....

we were there in silence for a few moments when I felt him lay his hands gently on my head and in real life my body shook with a violent jolt.

I don't know what it means or what happened or why I woke up the way I did. I am believing that it means god has done something new and I am trusting in Him for my salvation. Psalm 25:3 Says
No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who
try to deceive others.

and I am hanging on that. lol. Hanging by a moment. Keep me in your prayers. I have 2 very good friends who are doing some major travelling today and one who is just going through some stuff. Say a prayer for them too.

No comments: