Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Double Standards

I hate it when men think it's okay to say shit like this to me

Stupid Asshole: ah ah./...i jus saw d pic on facebbok...u really loookin gud
She... says: lol
Me: eshe oh [thank you]
Stupid Asshole: awon bobos nko....
Me: none in Michigan oh
Me: at least i havent met them
Me: there are some hotties i Chicago sha...
Stupid Asshole: damn...u must be horny as hell

I think I have some left over Queen's College prude in me. Either that or Im just stuck up. Especially considering I had just promised to feel him up in a club if I saw him perform in Chicago instead of Maryland.

But that's a whole other story.

3 comments:

soul said...

lemme guess...
Dude is from naija right?.

I think Naija dudes get training on tactlessness, odd comments and ruining the mood (lol).
Ironic I just summarised a load of scenarios I find myself in with the afore mentioned dudes.

Anonymous said...

oh lawd...lawd...i get that all the time. as if i was some ugly mo'fo in secondary school and then they proceed to ask me the exact same thing: 'awon boys nko?' i usually tell them i have to go and attend to my booty calls...lol
ur on fbuk? hook up with a sista sometime lol

tori said...

lol at all the retarded males with acute foot in mouth syndrome

@somborri, I would if I knew who you were sweerie...